Monday, November 1, 2010

Remembering is so sweet...


The past several years have been full of adventure and growth. So much has happened in my life that could of broken me, but I didn't let it. So much that could of distracted me from my purpose, but I didn't let it in. Such amazing miracles and an abundance of love have showered upon me, I'm so grateful this day. Grateful for my health, the roof over me and my son's heads, the food in our kitchen, my plants that are green and growing, my car that gets me where I need to be, the handful of friends that understand me and SEE me, this amazing weather that nurtures my happiness, the little things in life that make me laugh out loud, and the incredible power and strength that God has in my every breath.
This town will chew you up and spit you out and most people never recover from it. I've seen it time and time again, even had a few good chewing ups myself. But when I was cast out all tattered and worn I picked myself up, dusted off and tried again. Hopefully not getting chewed up the same way as before. I pray everyday for strength and courage to swim up stream, be who I am no matter what the environment, irrepressible. (my fav word) Its all about remembering who you are, why you were made by God and what is your divine blueprint. Remembering your fav color and food, or clothes, what you like to read or where you like to sit in a park, what speaks to your soul and how loud it is, what your drawn to, what your good at. I've always known that music and my songs are a medicine for some, and really for myself. Whatever I was doing before had ran its course, the slate has been cleaned off and I have gone back to what I KNOW. Remembering what I do and who I am deep down and bringing it to the surface. Its an amazing feeling, to remember. With all that, I was listening to a record I did a few years ago, and
fell in love with myself all over again... I'm picking up from there, so stay tuned for the new goodies, and until then check it out http://music.taraellismusic.com/album/proper-lady


I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
TE

No comments:

Post a Comment