Friday, October 22, 2010

Dreams are real

The other night I had a very powerful dream. It was full of information and symbolism. My father came to me and showed me two mountain tops, it was pitch black and all I could see where the stars. He pointed to the first mountain top to our right, there was a white owl and another kind of white furry animal. Then he pointed to the mountain top to our left, there was a bald eagle, a buffalo and a native american man dancing around. It was so incredible that I quickly ran to a place where I could write it all down because I knew I was dreaming and I knew I had to remember all of these signs. Anyway when I woke up I wrote about it some more and looked up some of the meanings on dreammoods.com one of my fav sights for dream interpretation. Thankful today for my insight through the dream world...

TE 
just inspired, this first one is tattooed on my left arm...



No comments:

Post a Comment