Sunday, November 14, 2010

its coming...

hmmmmm Heart strings... they have been pushed and pulled at this month. I dont know if its because its my birthday (again) or if the moon is sending some crazy"your gonna feel every little thing down to your core" energy beams out. At any rate I know that there is always room for growth and awareness.  I can only learn through experiences and through taking myself into account each day.  At some point in life you start to ask the friends around you for reality, and hopefully they can mirror your true self. But when that is not enough, I go to nature. Something magical happens there, my thoughts are clear and organized. My shoulders relax and I become instantly connected to God. Suddenly the stack of bills on the kitchen counter(why are they always in the kitchen??) aren't so urgent. The constant runnin around for something that is meaningful is all around you, bathing you in its gifts and glory. I've been craving nature for some time now, it's coming and when its here I will be renewed.



1 comment:

  1. i am so feeling this. always. i need nature on a daily basis or i go crazy.

    me heart too.

    call you soon, grrl. xo

    ReplyDelete