Saturday, January 8, 2011

Going Girly

So in all my years of being a girl ( all of my life) I've gone back and forth from tomboy, tough, hard girl to sexy, colorful and even pretty girl. I have a strong pull to both sides of my feminine  nature. But lately I've been searching for that "girly TE" look. What IS IT!?!? Is it lots of colors? layers? lace or silk? high heels or boots? leggings or skinny jeans? Dresses and long skirts? All I know is that I'm being drawn to the softer side of life, the slower more intimate moments that engrave into your heart. My music is going through a major transformation so naturally my appearance does too.  I feel new new  great great things on the way and my openness to try just about anything is rocking right now. If you have a vision for me please share it... here is the beginning of some findings of my vision.
Its the best to be a girl...








No comments:

Post a Comment